Wednesday 7 March 2012

Annie Sloan Course

Hello everyone, hope you are all well, I have just completed my second Annie Sloan painting course, at www.themarmaladehouse.co.uk   It was fab I so love painting and this paint is to dye for, paint for girls is what I call it.  So I have been quite poorly of late, sorry that's why I haven't blogged much, but I am feeling much better thank you.




We have had some fantastic sunsets lately,

I am very busy painting right now, I have chairs, cabinet, Lloyd Loom ottoman, sideboard and much more, watch this space.
I have also completed some new design napkins, which will be for sale shortly.  I am also going to do some lovely Easter designs which are so gorgeous.
So I'm off now to do little more painting,
Take care and please leave me a comment it would be great to hear from you
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment