Tuesday 31 January 2012

Corners of my home

Hello again, hope everyone is well, I have been very busy painting and crafting, so this is a short posting today, new items are for sale and will be updated on Ebay shortly, if you would like to purchase any of the items you can use Ebay or you can email me.

This fireplace I am very proud of I put it all together myself, all bought thrifty in seperate pieces, I havent got round to painting it yet, but will do soon.

This dresser was one of my first painting projects, When I purchased it, do you remember the orange colour shiny wood that we used to have in the 70's, well that was the colour.  It had beading all over the glass which I removed, I am so pleased with the result and I did paint it for the purpose of selling it but im so pleased with the result and quite attached to it, but it will be going up for sale soon :(

No comments:

Post a Comment